STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING DESIGN
The foundation level course for Structural Engineers and designers reviews the key areas associated with the design of Onshore and Offshore structures for oil and gas facilities.
• Analysis and design of onshore and offshore steel structures such as production platforms, FPSO topside modules, miscellaneous offshore structures
• The use of API, AISC, ASCE, DnV, BS and other industry codes
• Constructability Reviews and all other reviews to achieve project objectives
• Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and other Structures
• Dead Loads, Wind Loads and Live loads
• Structural Design Criteria, Analysis and Procedures
• In-service and Pre-service Analysis
• Structural Framing Systems
• Combination of Framing Systems
• Foundation Design Requirements
• Structural Concrete
• Blast analysis with AISC, API, and DNV codes using SACS
• Structural Calculation according to AISC.
• Sea fastening Design using DNV, NOBLE DENTON.
• Lifting Analyses using API RP 2A and DNV.
• Overview of Fixed Platform, Topsides, Substructures and piles
• Structural drawings
• Offshore and onshore industry related guidelines, codes and regulations
• Preliminary Sizing of Jackets, Tubular Code Check
• Preparation of design basis
• Structural Design oriented AutoCAD Training
• Structural Design using STAADpro
Register For Training Programme in Structural Engineering Design